Tuesday, July 05, 2005

$5 Off Any PSP or PS2 Game at Best Buy

I've had this coupon for some time now. I got it when I was standing in line at Best Buy at Blossom Hill in San Jose to purchase my PSP when they first came out. The guy came round and handed out a bunch of flyers, one of which was a photocopy of a coupon for $5 off any PSP or PS2 game good until the end of the year! The fact that it was a copy made it even better, as I could scan it and re-use it. I have done this a couple of times now and they have never questioned it. Even if they did, there is no way they can tell it is not the original coupon they gave me since it is an exact copy.

This is great, as most games that are $49.99 and $39.99 are usually $10 off at Fry's when they first come out (get a price match at Best Buy if you live close to a Fry's), or they go on sale at Best Buy eventually for $10 off, which means with the coupon you are paying $24.99 and $34.99 for a game, which I think is a pretty damn good deal considering their original sticker price.

Anyway, enough talk. You can download the coupon by right clicking here and selecting 'Save Link As...'. It's a little large, but I kept it that way so it looks like an authentic photo-copy. Enjoy!

2 Comments:

At 7:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know ,I have some shaiya gold,and my friend also has some
shaiya money,do you kouw they have the same meaning,Both of them can be called shaiya gold,I just want to
buy shaiya online gold,because there are many
cheap shaiya gold

 
At 7:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know ,I have some runescape gold,and my friend also has some rs gold,do you kouw they have the same meaning,Both of them can be called runescape money
I just want to buy runescape,because there are many
cheap rs gold

 

Post a Comment

<< Home